Hey you guys,
I'm really sorry that I was feeling very cold shoulder all summer, I mean I've been trying to tell you guys about the summer achievement challenge for MLP, but I guess you guys didn't know that the challenge was a project for the summer. Somehow I've managed to submit something for the challenge but in the end I gave a great time, I have a great time in the summer but now it's September and I've notice fall is coming I'm looking forward of going back to school except that I won't be, because well since I have to go to an orientation for October for college at Valencia I'm gonna start school but this time in January but still I'll shop for school supplies tomorrow and basically a new bag for school just to be prepared.
I know I was suppose to finish all the requests and basically all the commissions and art trades and stuff but quite frankly many things have been coming up for so long I wasn't gonna thing I would barely keep this up. I was gonna just sit there and goof off but I'm gonna be doing some projects for the past 4 months, that's right all the way up to December. I've come up with some ideal projects to do, since last year I've have to put some projects on hold due to the overload of requests and commissions and possibly art trades, but this year I'm willing to do both the projects and requests, art trades, commissions and collabs altogether.
Okay so anywho this is how things are gonna be for this year hopefully I won't forget, thanks to my planner.
- September 4th-25th, Friendship Games Fridays- Since everyone had been talking about the upcoming movie Equestria Girls: Friendship Games, and basically I'm totally looking forward of watching it, I wanted to wait to create and submit some artwork and fanart, for the movie but since it's september I'm looking forward of going to creating artwork and fanart for this which all leads up to the movie in sept 26th. So every friday I'm gonna submit only pictures that have to do with the friendship game movie, but I'll still watch the shorts .
- September 8th, Obeliskqueen's Fashion Journal on Tumblr- I've been on polyvore since last year but I've never go on that site that often but since poupeegirl had closed down and I've adopted my poupeegirl doll rosibella and made her my MLP oc I thought my love for fashion would fade away. But suddenly I've realized that I still got an account for polyvore, so basically I'm thinking about creating fashion sets inspired by some characters whether if it it's from MLP, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Frozen, Disney fashion or any other stuff I'm basically thinking about creating a fashion blog. It's gonna take up to 6 days to finish create the blog on tumblr but hopefully this would basically my first fashion blog, and actually my first fashion project.
- September 23rd, Gala Dresses- Away from the fashion blog and stuff I've created some gala dresses for my oc's but I've never gotten the chance for my oc's to wear them, so I'm gonna try to submit some of them this year on the 23rd of sept, A.K.A. the first day of autumn.
- October 1st-31st, 31 days of halloween mischief- Despite last year I didn't finish the most terrifying and horrifying moments of halloween projects last year and I have to put it on hold, mostly some of the pictures of the projects ended up in Sta.sh. But this year I wanna do something quite differently I'll still accept some requests commissions and art trades if it's halloween related and quite frankly more and more halloween fashions . LOL give or take.
- November 1st-30th, Frovember- it may sound a bit cheesy but I've noticed a whole lot of pictures or frozen fanart, I'm thinking a whole lot of people still like the movie, so basically this year I'm gonna see if I can create and submit artwork and fanart for anything Frozen related, meaning doing some creating some sets on polyvore and adding them up in my blog .
- December 1st-12th, Cyanne's word or wisdom- This was a project for last year but I've put it on hold thanks to a number of requests and commissions, so basically last year I'm gonna do the project, (hopefully I'll have a chance to finish it ).
- December 14th-30th, To Russia with love- I got inspired after watching an animated short, about a little girl named Anya growning up in an orphanage so basically I want to draw a few russian fashions for my blog, but I was gonna be thinking about creating something about cyanne's journey visiting her neighssian cousin saphir, hopefully I would have more time.
- December 30th, 2015 year end recap- I did a recap for all the pictures I did of 2014, so basically I'll have one done for 2015.
I know it's gonna be very busy for me, but like I said I'll do your requests, commissions, collabs and art trades while doing these projects for all 4 months.
Anywho I got work to do so basically I hope it doesn't end up like last year.
Thanks for coming out everybody!!!!